Frequently asked questions
01. Why are some items on pre-order?
To avoid overstocking, which is against the principles of slow and responsible fashion, we produce all our pieces in limited quantities. However, we work with small local companies, which gives us a lot of flexibility. For example, for some items, we can have individual pieces produced. If, when you select your size, it says Pre-order (shipping within XX days), this means that the item is out of stock but you can still order it. We will have it produced just for you, and it will be shipped to you within the announced time (in working days)!
02. Can i cancel a pre-order?
Pre-orders can be cancelled within 10 days. To do so, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
03. Is there a fee for returns?
The first return of an item is free.
04. Can i cancel or change my order?
It is not possible to cancel or change an order (except for pre-ordered items). If you change your mind about your purchase, you can return and place a new order.
05. What is the refund period?
Your returns are processed as quickly as possible. After we have received your return package, please allow 3 to 5 working days for the refund amount to be credited to your bank account. This includes the return package processing by our team and the refund processing by the bank.
06. If i place several orders the same day, is it possible to group them in one shipment?
For logistical reasons, we are not able to group several orders. However, as long as your order has not been paid for, you can modify your basket.
07. Are products made from fabrics manufactured in africa really "made in france"?
To be labelled "Made in France" or "Fabriqué en France", a product must meet two conditions:
- derive a significant part of its value from one or more manufacturing stages located in France;
- have undergone its last substantial transformation in France.
All our parts meet these two criteria and can therefore claim to be "made in France".